Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
WORK INSTRUCTIONS FOR ULTRASONIC CLEANING
- Before Starting the work, check lot number on Tray Card.
- Be care full about the safety measures and check the supply.
- Check the level of Triclon Chemical in tank and also check that it is clean according to the Requirement.
- Check that there is no any device in tank of previous Lot.
- Start the Machine and warm up the chemical as per the required temperature.
- Keep the Devices in basket or hanger in a proper way.
- Press Ultrasonic button and check that chemical is warm up as per the required temperature.
- If Ultrasonic spray works properly then continue the process otherwise have some wait.
- Hold the basket on boiling side for one to two minute in such way that basket remains itself up to and the level of chemical.
- Bring the basket towards the Ultrasonic and dip it into the chemical.
- Press the Ultrasonic button and remain the basket in chemical for one to two minutes.
- Hold the basket on Ultrasonic side for 30 seconds.
- Put out the basket slowly and keep the Device in the tray respectively.
- Start another Lot after Finished the First Lot.
- Make an entry in Traveler Card after complete the Work.