Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
WORK INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORCEPS
Before send the lot, be ensure that
- The chromium percentage is must be 12 or more than 12 in steel being used and polish quality is also satisfactory and must be according to the sample and following points , which are given below:
- Internal side of madeen must be sand blast.
- Make ensure that lot is not wrong.
- Lot should not consist on wrong sequence, size or look.
- Make ensure that there is no any rust or spot in serration.
- The teeth must be correct.
- Handle and Tip should not be curved and sequence must be correct.
- Joint Box should not be break.
- Make sure that joint box is not tight and its works reliable and back teeth should not Slip.
- Device surface should be reliable.
- Make sure there are not any scratches.
- Points must be fit on his places while closing; in addition the size should be equal.
- No one side contain on yellow color from in or out side.
- Be sure joint is clean from any dust or hairs.