Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
WORK INSTRUCTION FOR GRINDING
- Keep the instruments in trays or Boxes along with the Process traveler Card.
- Internal and External side of Blade Grind with the help of Stone grinding Plate.
- Send the Scissors for Screw fitting Process.
- After the Fitting, the external side of instrument & internal side of Rings Grind on the Emery Belt.
- Joint between forceps grind on Emery Belt.
- Send the Instruments for revert fixing to the fitter.
- After the Electro Polish, send the instruments with the Process Traveler card.
- After the electro Polish, grind the instruments on Leather grinding plate with the Luster.
- Internal part of blade Grind with white luster on wooden grinding plate along with emery.
- Internal and external sides of instruments polish with pink luster on cotton buff.
- Sharp the edges of blade with the help of Stone grinding plate.
- Only for Satin finish (without polish) instruments do satin with dull brush.
- Make an entry on Process traveler card and send for next process.