Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
WORK INSTRUCTION FOR PASSIVATION
- Mix the chemical and water in a clean bowl.
- Water 75%, Sodium 5%, Nitric Acid 20%
- Check the quantity of mixture.(Water 75%,Sodium 5%, Nitric Acid 20% Give slow heat to mixture but don’t give heat more than 50cg ever.
- Dip the instruments in ready mixture for approximately 30 minutes after that put out the instruments and drop into a clean water bowl and shake the instruments continuously so that the instruments clean from chemical completely.
- Then put out the instruments from water and dry it.
- Make an entry on process traveler card after compilation the work.
- After the passivation, the instruments will be safe for always from rust.
- Due to the passivation we come to know about the material of instrument that is good or bad.
- Due to this process we also come to know about the broken instrument and hole.