Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
WORK INSTRUCTIONS FOR REJECTED INSTRUMENTS
- Non-Quality, crack or broken instruments on any stage or any useless instruments due to the mistake of maker are kept in this tray.
- Quality Supervisor or Manager check the rejected instruments and give these instruments for scrap.
- At the end of the every day, the rejected instruments are kept in rejected boxes.
- Scrap and Rejected instruments are moved two times in a month from the right place.
- Negligence and Relaxation is not acceptable in our production.
- A rejected tray is kept on different stages of production.