Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS FOR REWORK OF INSTRUMENTS
- 1.Keep the Instruments in the tray with process traveler card.
- Instruments should keep in a specific tray or box that can show that these instruments are for rework and take them separately.
- Write down about all complete work on process traveler card.
- After the rework on instruments, Analyze that there is not any kind of changing as compare to sample.
- Reworked instruments will be check by Quality Manager or Supervisor where is necessary.
- If reworked instruments are passing then mix these instruments in those instruments who are already pass and these instruments will be keep in tray or boxes with process traveler card.
- If reworked instruments are fail then make the rejection of these instruments and write down on process traveler card.