Doc # KSSC/MFG/17
WORK INSTRUCTIONS FOR TWEEZERS
Before send the lot, be ensure that
- The chromium percentage is must be 12 or more than 12 in steel being used and polish quality is also satisfactory and must be according to the sample and followingPoints, which are given below:
- Make ensure that lot is not wrong.
- Lot should not consist on wrong sequence, size or look.
- Make ensure that there is no any rust or spot in serration.
- The teeth must be correct.
- Make ensure that lot does not have crack or broken pieces.
- Check that lot does not have burrs on it.
- Make sure that lot is clean from any type of scratch and dark spot.
- Points must be fit on his places while closing; in addition the size should be equal.
- Points should be straight.
- No one side contain on yellow color from in or out side.
- Be sure joint is clean from any dust or hairs.